The hybrid control systems group (HCS) is seeking a full-time student, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, to support the development of a C++ Controller Synthesis Toolbox for Nonlinear and Hybrid Control Systems. The student will be in charge of integrating certain desired new functionalities in the already existing C++ environment of the toolbox.
The main application of the toolbox is to synthesize controllers for the mobile robots (see picture) in our robotic urban-like environment to enforce some high-level navigation tasks.
- Outstanding C/C++ programming skills
- Some theoretical background in dynamical control systems
- Experience with Linux and GIT
- Remuneration on an hourly basis according to the usual rate for student assistants
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
If you are interested, please send your detailed CV and specify the possible weekly working hours via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.