BIO: Abdalla Swikir received the B.S. degree in electrical engineering from Omar Almukhtar University, Al-Byada, Libya, in 2008.. He achieved a Master degree in electrical engineering at The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA (20/Dec 2015). Currently, He is a PhD student at Technical University of Munich.His research interests include control theory and their application, linear and nonlinear control, sliding mode control and cyber-physical systems.
• A. Swikir and M. Zamani. Compositional Synthesis of Finite Abstractions for Networks of Systems: A Small-Gain Approach. Submitted for publication. (Preprint)
• A. Swikir, A. Girard, and M. Zamani. Compositional Synthesis of Finite Abstractions for Networks of Systems: A Dissipativity Approach. The 11st Cyber Physical Systems Week (CPS Week); the 21st ACM International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control (HSCC), April, 2018. (Link)
• N. Noroozi, A.Swikir, M. Zamani, F. R. Wirth. Compositional construction of abstractions via relaxed small-gain conditions Part II: discrete case. European Control Conference, July 2018, to appear.
• A. Swikir, A. Girard, and M. Zamani. From dissipativity theory to compositional synthesis of symbolic models. The 4th Indian Control Conference, January 2018, to appear. (Best student paper award finalist). (Link)
• A. Swikir and V. Utkin. Chattering analysis of conventional and super twisting sliding mode control algorithm. The 14th International Workshop on Variable Structure Systems (VSS), Jun 2016. (Link)